msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mounted SAR news in your area?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mounted SAR news in your area?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 14:57:15 +0000 (UTC)

Great idea!  I will offer ground help to our local PD since we are all trained and background screened.  It is not our fault our leadership is not horseperson or doesn't have time to train with us for readiness.  It is a way we could be useful without the worry of current administration about liability for horses or not sure how to utilize them.  Thank you :)