msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mounted SAR news in your area?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Mary Lou Johnson" <nox2663@blackfoot.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mounted SAR news in your area?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 06:24:30 -0600

I’m sorry to say that our local SAR, Sanders County Search & Rescue mounted team was disassembled.  I never got a written notice, but heard through the grapevine.  I had been on the reserve list for a while due to a lack of mount.  The vet said my old horse could not participate any more.  Then I purchased two horses to ready and heard the bad news.  I was very disappointed, to say the least.