msar-riders - [MSAR] Amazing and so sad.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Amazing and so sad.
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 01:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

We've never really had any tragedy," the mayor said. "Usually our biggest nemesis is if it rains. That's what we're always worried about."

I personally am amazed that the tragedy was not caused by a firework of some description...

My heart goes out to these families.

        Karen

The information contained in this transmission is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and then delete it. Thank you for your compliance.   Please also do not forward without my permission, Thank you.