msar-riders - [MSAR] Its ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS AND Yet they still do it....

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Mounted search and rescue in Illinois USA." <msar-il@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Its ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS AND Yet they still do it....
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 23:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

Happy Fourth?  Pardon me for the hoot and a holler!

Two good ones..
-----------------
To: IROQUOIS COUNTYS finest ->>> hello....  What gives?  The law is the law.  Oh, and State law we should add.

They just dont get it and yeah, I know it was the 4th of July Sunday. Hooray and all that good stuff for our freedoms and all, but they just do not get it.  Freedom to shout, whoop it up and do things we could not do in another country.. Oh JOY!  Party party!

But what the 4th has come to mean to me and others like me, is neighbors jeoprodizing other neighbors with what goes smoke and goes pop.  The mentality of it all... that oh a blown up arm or a house a fire cannot happen to them as they light the fire to set them off... Jeez I wonder how many hospital ERs will be loaded with injuries this weekend?... its all stupidity and ignorance at the highest degree and God forbid no one gets hurt...and fate is so well tempted.

IN ILLINOIS IT IS ILLEGAL.  HAS BEEN SINCE AUGUST 1935  An old law, but still a good one....

I really have to vent here and pardon me if I do, however I have some really inconsiderate neighbors, some dangerous and stupid neighbors who love to do fire fireworks over a highway and into other peoples pastures and to freak livestock out. Years past, I have found the "cracker" remains upon my roof.... Yeah, but this weekend it happened on Sunday and it seems to be a game with them, I dont know or is it just blasted stupidity?   Got  another one that likes to pop guns.  All I can think of is wanna BUY A HOUSE?  Or how about this one, can you replace the burnt lives in one?  Fools.

They just dont seem to give a patoot if some one is in earshot of their explosives and if they are at jeoprody of getting injured as they fire rockets or such over vehicles no less across the highway or by other neighbors that are out handling livestock or, they dont care if the animals panic or a handler gets stomped or if the other people get hurt.  They dont care if the sparks go in someones woods or trees or on someones house.  They got them and aim as they please, gotta have their belly whomp and hoot and its all illegal.

They had to go out of state to get them.. they are not sold legally in Illinois.  So add transporting to the docket.

The cops  there were called two times.  Seems one talking to aint good enough... perhaps when someone gets hurt that talking to will not be good enough either because apparently NO ONE CARES, its always all about them.  They whine and complain its their party and even though its illegal, they still do it.  As careless as they are.  I even have to wonder too if the complaint, ahem, two complaints was filed properly and to what degree?    Good Lord, what a conspiracy.   Stupid people are not safe from themselves.

But the guy is a busnessman?....a neighbor?, a friend of someone here or a ?.. ?  Does it matter?  Were you a cop or a neighbor with blinders on?  Putting someone in jeoprody with firing a so and so rocket over here, over there or over a highway and over there with a smoke and a BIG pop by looking the other way?

They forget others have rights and they dont care that they tread on others because it seems to be ALL ABOUT THEM.

They do not care that they put peoples lives and property in jeoprody, they just think that its all fun and funny and some of the cops will look the other way because its the 4th.

Well, Hope ya'll had a safe weekend, tomorrows another day.. as the party goers holler its the 5th.  Yeah, go ahead.. that is if the hangovers from the 5ths the day before get you through the day safe enough without hurting someone more.  Need I remind anyone, they fly 90 down my stretch of road..when the speed limit is 55and the shoulders are for EMERGENCIES ONLY

Enough of my vent.... Other than the moment the explosives aimed in this direction sending my young untrained stock into a panic and about getting runned down from her and a few other members of the herd by a said unexpected fools and their  firework bomb... need I say more.  Other than what the hell was that a damn M-80?  About damn near popped my eardrums and I had gunmuffs on.... Sure nuff was not legal at any size and neither were the other things that were going smoke and pop pop pop pop pop before the second cop arrived.  Did they fix the problem, I think not..

Perhaps, however I will take my hubs advice and go see my chiropractor... seems I got a crink in my neck now that is not feeling too swell from getting bumped when the blasted Happy 4th bomb went off and one of my normally sweet fillys about brushed me from the planet.....what do we call that kind of mischief assualt?  I will be happy to present my side of the story in front of a judge anytime.  I will have to ask my fine doc too, dare I file yet another complaint?  Well, that part of the story, the jury is still out on, but need I holler statuates and a civil defense, SEFENDING myself, is what one wil get.. that looks to be like call number three. in dear regard to Independence day.

And they wonder why people just cannot get along.  Yup, gotta be a conspiracy, any time they break the law, its a conspiracy, they break the law and things are not their way, they holler its a conspiracy.... ...... what else could it be, other than a realllly old old and enforcable  explosive LAW which makes me wonder how many cops too out there know that part of their book.Not picking on anyone in particular mind you!   But one of you guys sure gave me an awfull funny look and it made me really think about it and did you know?

(Note to self: His look must have been because of the gun muffs on my head as I was mowing grass, some of us work on the fourth yano and I mow a lot of grass!.  Note to self again.. its part of the mowing attire.  I like to hear when I am done mowing.  I do a lot of that this time of year, the horses gotta eat too yano!.... Note to officer #2, perhaps if they were pink?  Maybe then I would not have looked so funny???   Nah, pinks not my color, but  Note to all.... Safety... its a rule we can live with but note to all, you know, the bad guys (and baaaad "little" gals)  dont give a rats end as they care not for themselves or others they like to destroy in the process.)

Thanks for trying to keep us safe....sorry we had to bother you.

        Karen Nesbitt - VMSAR - Iroqouis County - Illinois
For those who fought for our freedom.. God Bless the  good ole USA
And to those who work for our safety... Ditto on  the Gods blessing.

  • [MSAR] Its ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS AND Yet they still do it...., Karen Nesbitt, 07/05/2010