msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mules for MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Philip & Bonnie Easley" <easleyranch@foothill.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mules for MSAR
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:42:08 -0700

Hi I am so glad to hear about all the great things people are talking about with the mules. We raise mules, and we have a beautiful dabble gray Mammoth  jack and quarter, paint and gaited mares. We love them,  Right now we have them at the Nevada County Fair doing a packing demo. My Mule is the 1998 Champion All Around Mule His name is Easley Charley. He does, cutting,reining,Gymkhana,trail, driving. He is the best ride i have ever had. I have been showing horses for years and once you have a mule you will not go back to a horse. I have been riding horses for 52 years and been riding mules now for 16 years of those are on mule back and i would never go back. They are the most amazing animals and safe they do not want to hurt therselves. There are good mules and bad mules just like horses.If they are trained right they are great. Bonnie Easley Easley Ranch Quality Mules Grass Valley Ca.