msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mules

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mules
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:11:43 -0700 (PDT)

Responding to:
Message: 1
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [MSAR] Mules for MSAR
To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>

How many of you own and use mules for search work??? I?have only worked with horses?for about 28 years and have been learning about horse mounted work for?about 2 years.? There are some great qualities mules?have that may?be?very advantageous, but I would appreciate resources ?and what to avoid.? Thank you.?

?Dana S.? in Kansas??