msar-riders - [MSAR] New members hello

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "James Gaar" <blindrodie@hotmail.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] New members hello
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:32:34 -0500

Hello everyone.

Just a note to say hello. My wife and I are interested in helping start a MSAR chapter here in Kansas
along with Dana Snyder. We have met and talked to a few people in the Osage MO Chapter a few years ago.

Our 2 horses are capable of MSAR qualification immediately and I hold a Tech License for HAM radio operation (Kilo Charlie Zulu Kilo Delta India). I am also a hang glider pilot and am knowledgeable of micro-meteorology.

I see that Dana has the ball rolling. I can set up our Kansas Chapter Website when necessary. I was wondering if the National Level Org will fund the cost of the host site and purchase of a domain name.

If there is only one MSAR group in Kansas we need to try to make another group a reality.

Jim

Join us in the sky over Kansas!
http://www.AdventureAirSports.com
http://www.kchgs.com