msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] New members hello

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "James Gaar" <blindrodie@hotmail.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: cathygaar@smsd.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] New members hello
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:55:06 -0500

From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
The national org would be Civil Air Patrol?

No I just thought there was a national MSAR Org.

Any MSAR unit can have a free host site on ibiblio.org; just
build your site elsewhere (eg, on your home computer) and
upload it via FTP. Ibiblio.org hosts other domain names
(does "virtual hosting") free, but for your own domain name
you would have to pay a domain registrar.

That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks

Only one MSAR unit in Kansas (a) with a website (b) that I know
about. There may well be others.

Thanks so much for the info. We'll see where all this leads, hopefully
to a fully functional and very visable MSAR group!

Jim