msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Montana Horses need evacuation

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Patty Montoya" <riverrider@bak.rr.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Montana Horses need evacuation
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:31:47 -0700

To all,
I don't think the original poster was specifically asking for help from the Pennsylvania group, I think it was more of an
"all call" in case others of us happened to be closer and could help. I sent word of this to friends in Montana and they said they would help spread the word. I think that's the beauty of this group, we cover a lot of area and we really care about the welfare of horses, even when owners are unprepared or caught off guard in an unexpected emergency.

Patty Montoya

----- Original Message ----- From: "PFleming" <PFleming@nwlink.com>