msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Montana Horses need evacuation

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo <pennbo@bbv.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Montana Horses need evacuation
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:56:04 -0700

Thanks for your input Irv. However after evacuating several fires I have come to this conclusion- An owners lack of planning IS a problem for those of us doing the evacuating but it is even more so for the horses. I don't know the guy mentioned in the post, and I don't really care about him one way or the other, however I DO care about the horses trapped in the line of that fire due to fences etc. My concern is for them and I'd sure help if I was closer.

Chris Pennington