msar-riders - [MSAR] Mounted Orienteering

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Brian Dix" <BDix@bcidaho.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Mounted Orienteering
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:16:46 -0600

Hello

I have been involved with IMO (Idaho Mounted Orienteering) for about 5
years now. I have been a participant, ride manager, and board member.
What would you like to know?

Brian Dix
Gem County Sheriffs Posse

Confidentiality Notice:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
communication in error, please do not distribute, and delete the original
message.

Thank you for your compliance.