msar-riders - [MSAR] Administrivia

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] Administrivia
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:06:09 -0400

MSAR Riders,

The threshold for automatic approval of posts to MSAR-Riders is
now set at 5KB, which is about two printed pages worth of text.
Most posts that exceed this threshold do so because they are
spam or contain a virus, duplicate copies of the text, or much
unrelated text quoted from other posts. I try to spare all of
us from such annoyances, but the downside is that sometimes a
legitimate post gets held up until I can deal with it. Sorry!

Your servant,

Una

  • [MSAR] Administrivia, MSAR Maintainer, 10/16/2004