msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] End to a Long Search

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "philip easley" <easleyranch@foothill.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] End to a Long Search
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:41:15 -0700

I am glad for you and your team that you were able to be a part of a high
profile successful search. I am also sympathetic as well. I had been a
part of many successful searches and the ones that wound up as a body
recovery were always sad. Even with the closure. I understand and have
felt your feelings. And yes it is hard to describe. Dwell on the good
points and make sure you have friends or a counselor to talk about the
other. "Namo Sat Nam" and keep up the good work.
Philip Easley
Nevada County Sheriff's Department
NCSSAR
Nevada City, Ca.