msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] End to a Long Search

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "BC911" <usark9@warpdriveonline.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] End to a Long Search
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:02:50 -0600

A big congratulations!
I understand the mixed feelings that you are having as do, I'm sure, many
others on this list.
Many of us have been directly in the path of finding death. While it is a
sad ending, there is a sense of pride that you can take with you that you
have indeed helped a family come to final closure. Only those that have been
involved in such an event can appreciate the good that it does for a family
to finally find the deceased.

Never forget 9/11. Many of those families that never found as much as a
part of their lived ones have still not found complete closure.

Congratulations for a job well done!

Diane

Life is not a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely