msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] End to a Long Search

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: tm'-fi <TFinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] End to a Long Search
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:57:12 -0400

Thank you for sharing this story with us, I am honored to know that you and your MSAR team took an active role with the search efforts.  I comment all the searchers who assisted with those efforts.  Sadly, a search which result with a Status 3 find always brings with it a strange mixture of emotions.  At least the victim has been found and now the family, the community, and the searchers can begin the healing process.

Be well,

Tomi`
TROTSAR Mounted Team
State of Maryland
<http://trot-md.org/sar.htm>

wwfarm wrote:
Hello All

Yesterday I was part of a search and recovery effort that I will never
forget.

Our team the Marshall County Mounted Sheriff's Posse had been called in to a
neighboring county for one of, if not the final major planned search for a
missing ND / MN college student that has received National attention.