msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NASAR MSAR group?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NASAR MSAR group?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:32:28 -0500

Sue is asking about a page on the NASAR website, which has
a message board. Anyone can read it but only "subscribers"
can post to it. I am not sure if anyone can subscribe, or
if you first need an invitation. There is a software clash
between it and my browser, which prevents me from using it
in any sensible manner.

Anyway, it is not a discussion group! It is a public drop-
box for comments on the NASAR efforts to develop a basic
NASAR standard for MSAR.

MSAR-Riders (this e-mail list) is the place for discussion.

Una