msar-riders - [MSAR] No, MSAR-Riders has not been quiet

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] No, MSAR-Riders has not been quiet
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:23:27 -0500

Chris Pennington wrote:
>Hi all, has the list been quiet or am I not getting mail?

Chris,

You are not (have not been) getting mail. Your subscription
to MSAR-Riders is unchanged, which indicates e-mail from the
list to you has not been bouncing back to the list server.
But it may have "fallen out of the pipe" somewhere between
your local e-mail server and you. Talk to customer support
at bbv.net.

> I am trying to
>catch up with everything after losing time during the recent firestorm.
>More on that later if anyone is interested.

We are all very interested! Your wildfires have been a major
topic of conversation locally. Our forests are decimated by
drought and the pinon bark beetle. We have ponderosas, and
their bark beetles too, but the mass mortality is among the
pinons. Unfortunately, most of the dead trees are on heavily
protected lands, where management to prevent fires is a big
political problem.

Una