msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] Chaplains / atv mounted.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jeff Ezell" <eztech@pdq.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] Chaplains / atv mounted.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:00:51 -0600

Sounds good. You address providing much needed "comfort" to the family and
searchers. I'm also suggesting offering an opportunity to also seek "divine
guidance" as a group for the searchers performing the task at hand, amongst
those who believe. I hope the overly PC world being pushed by a vocal few
wouldn't prevent this activity to take place for the group and family.

Jeff in Houston