msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] STOLEN SADDLES AND TACK

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Julie Hensley" <julie@petwearusa.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] STOLEN SADDLES AND TACK
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:04:25 -0400

Those of you that know of the thefts may want to get them registered with
SHI. the information to do that is below.

HiJulie,
Yes we do more than stolen horses. We also work with missing horse victims,
and recently added pages for stolen tack and trailers and found horses. If
the owner of the tack below will contact me I would be glad to help.

Thank you for helping them out.
netposse.com - Stolen Horse International, Inc They will need to file a
report online on my site. You will see the link at the top of this page.

Debi Metcalfe
Stolen Horse International
704-484-2165
IdahoNC@aol.com or dmetcalfe@netposse.com
www.netposse.com
Horse theft education begins here.

In a message dated 8/25/2003 4:13:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,