msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] STOLEN SADDLES AND TACK

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] STOLEN SADDLES AND TACK
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:28:14 -0600

Julie Hensley wrote:
>I suppose its too much to ask that there are some photos?

New Mexico Horsetalk http://www.horse-talk.com/ has a PDF
flyer with photos and descriptions of 15 saddles stolen from
Clint Mortenson's shop.

>Oh.. HI! Kind of new to the list.. are their any mounted
>units in VA or TN??

Hi Julie. The best people to answer that question would be
other SAR teams in Virginia and Tennessee. Here in New
Mexico, most MSAR units have *no* presence on the Internet,
and that is probably true elsewhere. I expect in Tennessee
SAR is handled by each county's sheriff's office.

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico