msar-riders - [MSAR] Right To Ride Act

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "MSAR-L" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Right To Ride Act
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:55:38 -0700

The Right To Ride Livestock on Federal Lands Act of 2003 was proposed on July 25, 2003 by author Congressman George Radanovich (CA), with multiple co-sponsors.

 "To preserve the use and access of pack and saddle stock animals on public lands, including wilderness areas, national monuments, and other specifically designated areas, administered by the National Park Service, the Bureau of Land Management, the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, or the Forest Service where there is a historical tradition of such use, and for other purposes."

Now is an excellent time to contact your elected representatives and build support! For more information, visit http://www.bchc-sequoia.org/right-to-ride.html  Please spread the word! We need support nationwide to ensure our Right To Ride becomes law to protect our own rights, and the rights of future generations.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare County Search And Rescue
www.CEOates.com/sar
BCHC Sequoia Unit webmaster
www.bchc-sequoia.org

  • [MSAR] Right To Ride Act, Jorene Downs, 08/02/2003