market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] new ag books

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David" <avw1 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] new ag books
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:22:43 -0500

Better than Steve Solomon's The Intelligent Gardener is Michael Astera’s The Ideal Soil.
I have been using it as a guide and have seen reduced numbers of the Colorado Potato Beetle.

and reduced numbers of the plum curculio on plums, but on them I am using Growers Mineral Solutions foliar fertilizer.

I add lots of calcium

Dave Rogers