market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] new ag books

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Aaron Brower <aaronbrower AT yahoo.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] new ag books
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 09:03:48 -0500

I'll have to take a peek at that Jack Lazor book. Already have a pile of
reading that I have not yet finished why not add one more right?

There are also two new, EXCELLENT butcher books out by Adam Danforth:

1) Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork: The Comprehensive
Photographic Guide to Humane Slaughtering and Butchering
2) Butchering Beef: The Comprehensive Photographic Guide to Humane
Slaughtering and Butchering

He is doing a national tour this year and looking for host farms to host on
farm kills and demonstrations.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio