market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen advice?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jackie Jameson <jacqueline.jameson AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen advice?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:41:43 -0500

I forgot to put a link in to the NYS food establishments license page.  At the top of this page is a link to the "description of food processing" and a link to the 20-C license application.  As you can see, the license application is $400.  http://www.agriculture.ny.gov/FS/general/license.html .  You might find someone at Cornell Extension who can help make your budget and find the most cost-effective way.
Good luck,
Jackie