market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Digging fork suggestions?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Digging fork suggestions?
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 15:50:32 -0400

On Oct 2, 2011, at 2:58 PM, <sunnfarm AT netscape.com> wrote:

Check out wwmfg.com. They are WW manufacturing in Bridgeton NJ. They build a solid steel digging fork. one piece steel grip, shaft, socket and tines. Completely indestructable and built by local farm folks... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Kind of an odd site. I can look at products online or download a pdf listing, but neither shows any prices. I thought, maybe they only sell wholesale, and if you're not a reseller of tools you're supposed to go to a dealer; so I tried the dealer locator tab. To get at the actual dealer locator, you have to fill in quite a bit of information including your full address. I can see that to get a paper catalogue, as after all they have to know where to send it; but I never saw a site before that required a potential buyer to give them information before they'll tell you where a dealer is. I didn't do it.