market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] chicks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] chicks
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:47:57 -0700

Love Cackle, but I haven't ordered from Ideal or McMurray, so can't speak to
them.
We had problems with a shipment from Privett in NM - should have been closer
to me in CO, but apparently a bad postal route in between here and there.
Cackle has great customer service, they know what they're talking about and
they get the job done - in my experience. They also do a great job packing.
I got annoyed dealing with a young person at Privett. I have 4 boys that
help in my own business so I don't have a problem with that in itself, but I
expect whoever is on the phone to know the answer or get the answer
pleasantly.
Neighbors of ours switched to Ideal at the same time and are happy with them
as well.
Marcy
SE Colo