market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fast Growing Trees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fast Growing Trees
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:31:38 -0500

I planted some hybrid poplars a while back, and they do grow as impressively
as the hype indicates. I planted them on poor soil in competition with some
scrub and a big oak to their south, and they are now taller than the oak.
They are also beautiful to look at. Planted close together, they might give
you the screen you need.

--
Richard Robinson
http://www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/