market-farming - [Market-farming] Feeding schedule?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Danielle Conger <danielle.conger AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Feeding schedule?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:33:10 -0400

How often do folks feed vegetable crops?

I'm working to build my soil up as much as possible with late fall/ winter applications of compost and manure, but I also feed with fish emulsion during the growing season. I'm wondering what kind of feeding schedules others have for some of the typically grown veggies.

Thanks!

--
~~Danielle
Touch the Earth Farm