market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Blackberry and Raspberry Questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Blackberry and Raspberry Questions
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:52:09 -0400

Wyatt,
At what time would you innoculate your compost piles? I want to
apply Milky spore to about an acre of kitchen garden, and see if it does
much good (cleared fields surrounded by thick woods, meadows). I have
large compost piles in 3 growing areas and never thought to treat them
and all their juicy grubs.
Toni
Get the shot you need with a discreet new spy camera. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m1ErOZS9FyBsb1zzlDQlD3DeO7MVg5atspFsu73gLVUvCfa/