market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Blackberry and Raspberry Questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "courtney mcleod" <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Blackberry and Raspberry Questions
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:03:22 -0400

We use Pyola Oil from Gardens Alive....kills a lot of bad bugs...is not organic but is an organic form...this is from their website:

Canola oil with pyrethrins-an insecticide from plants for plants

Signature Product Pyola is a broad-spectrum spray that combines pyrethrin, a long-popular insecticide derived from chrysanthemum flowers, with canola oil extracted from rapeseed. Unlike most pesticides, it controls all stages of a pest insect's life cycle, including eggs. Pyola Insect Spray:

Gardensalive.com

Courtney

Herb Thyme

Middlefield, Oh