market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Backpack sprayers---Bob your the man!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Backpack sprayers---Bob your the man!
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:39:23 -0400

You’re the man!

From: market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of
sunnfarm AT netscape.com
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 10:19 AM
To: Market Farming
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Backpack sprayers

Solo backpaks are great sprayers. When they first came on the market they
sold for $125 ..today  $75. I have one just for herbicides
and another for insecticides. I mostly use them in the greenhouse. The
biggest problem is avoiding getting the pump handle stuck
in the hanging basket hangers and knocking pots off benches when trying to
turn around. They are a long way from the metal
Hudson sprayers I used in the 70's with their rusted tanks and leaky O
rings... I have a gas mist blower from Stihl that is a pain
to use, always have fuel system troubles... BTW I got a Solo for my
girlfriend along with a hazmat suit for her birthday last year
she loves it almost as much as a diamond ring. This year she's getting a 15
gallon ATV sprayer,... won't she be surprised.... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.