market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Backpack sprayers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Backpack sprayers
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:02:44 -0700

If you go to Gempler's site and look for sprayers, you can find a comparison
sheet. In there, are Birchmeier sprayers with external piston pumps. They
cost about 2 1/2 to 3 times what a Solo costs. Can one expect the external
pump to handle wettable powders like Surround?

Kurt Forman Clearview Farm Palmyra, NY 14522