market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cell Pack supplier

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cell Pack supplier
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:48:46 -0600

> Can anyone recommend brand names or suppliers ALSO..

......ITML (google for the website) has all the sizes of every container/flat/cell...the catch is that you sometimes need to buy full skids of a particular size.  However, the sales rep for your location can often work out excellent deals.  plus, the website has a close-out section with superb bargains.  I go on the website, find what I want, write down the numbers, call ITML for the sales rep and talk nice.  (I have occasionally combined orders with other growers to get the price down on larger quanities.)
Shawnee, zone 5...lots of snow right now.