market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] "organic": actual USDA regulations

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] "organic": actual USDA regulations
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:29:05 -0500

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 10:08:20AM -0600, David Tannen wrote:
> I belong to several groups and this is certainly on of my favorties as it
> deals with my profession. I do question though why some people write posts
> without punctuation and with no regards to rules of grammar. When I
> receive posts like this one I end up spending more time trying to
> understand the points the writer is trying to convey than the amount of
> time I want to invest in reading the post; so I just delete it.
> It is a long post and I'm sure Sals put a lot of time and effort into
> composing it, but after reading the first 5 or 6 lines it went right into
> the trash. I am the only one who feels this way?
> David

I agree. But......

How about posters that quote all to which they are replying rather than
quoting only the relevant portions?

And how about posters that use long lines? Many times, one line in
each paragraph?

And how about posters that insist on posting html?

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime 51 days 12 hours 53 minutes