market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] "organic": actual USDA regulations

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Tannen" <david AT centerville.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] "organic": actual USDA regulations
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:08:20 -0600

I belong to several groups and this is certainly on of my favorties as it deals with my profession.  I do question though why some people write posts without punctuation and with no regards to rules of grammar.  When I receive posts like this one I end up spending more time trying to understand the points the writer is trying to convey than the amount of time I want to invest in reading the post; so I just delete it.
It is a long post and I'm sure Sals put a lot of time and effort into composing it, but after reading the first 5 or 6 lines it went right into the trash.  I am the only one who feels this way?
David