market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Tissue Culture lab zoning

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jack Lane" <jacklane AT mstar2.net>
  • To: <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Tissue Culture lab zoning
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:39:11 -0500

I have ky pesticide certification. Tissue Culture labs use
various chemicals, and from my understanding few are harmful. I guess I
should check with a supplier of TC chemicals.
I think that if the lab was connected to the greenhouse I would
have to be zoned either a nursery commercial or what I really hope
general agriculture.
Thanks for the input,
Jack