market-farming - [Market-farming] Tissue Culture lab zoning

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jack Lane <jacklane AT mstar2.net>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Tissue Culture lab zoning
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:35:25 -0500

Does anyone know what type of zoning a Tissue culture lab and nursery might be? I'm sure it may be different for different municipalities, but if anyone knows what other areas have zoned them as, that would be very helpful. Along the same lines, does anyone know if there are Hazmat certifications that are required for a tissue culture lab? Does anyone on this list currently own/operate a micropropogation facility? I have many more questions.
Thanks,
Jack Lane