market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] get a rope/ was Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] get a rope/ was Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:15:03 -0400

At 03:42 PM 10/29/04 -0600, you wrote:

>A permit to assemble on private land? No Arizona statute stipulating that
we're free and clear to do what we want?

In my township it's not the assembling that requires a license, but the
selling.

>Anybody else think this is absurd? Since when is everything against the
law that's not specifically permitted? Has Arizona gone communist? Do
churches need an assembly permit? How about yard sales?

Here you need a permit to have a yard sale. Again, it's not the assembling,
but the selling and the signs.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA