market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] get a rope/ was Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] get a rope/ was Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 12:37:12 -0400

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:48:59 -0600, you wrote:

>Business permits, sure, but "special events" permits to assemble on private
>land, I don't think so.

I'll wager that - if they didn't sell anything to the public
- they wouldn't need a permit. I.e., that the farmers could
assemble and discuss farming (or current events or sports or
whatever) without a permit.

Pat
--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful