market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Scales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Scales
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:46:33 -0500

Regards to the list:

There is a company that advertises in Growing for Market: Southeastern
Fixtures and Liquidators Inc, phone 334-741-0550. They are used scales.
They list is $480. and they advertise the price at $150. I got one
before they started advertising and it's great! It can be either
electric or battery run, they weigh .005 to 15 lbs and they're legal for
trade. The state guy comes once a year and checks mine and puts a
sticker on to show it has been tested.

Marie in Missouri