market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Scales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Scales
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:36:28 -0400

Scales must be identified as legal for trade by the manufacturer and tested
by
your states weights and measures guy, you may have to pay an annual testing
fee
and will receive a certification sticker on your scale. In my state its
illegal
to use an uncertified scale. I sell by the piece not by weight...Bob
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.