market-farming - Re: packaging soft fruit for market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: packaging soft fruit for market
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:38:27 -0500

I'm not Joan, but I can share something. My sister cuts a milk jug so that it has a large opening - then runs a belt through the handle and around her waist to leave both hands free for picking. You could have more than one strapped on and you wouldn't have to fill them up very full.

I was considering cutting some of my mesh bags into a purse shape - but that may be more of a pain in the butt!! Any ideas?

Marie in Missouri