internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RFP for free wifi network, downtown Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RFP for free wifi network, downtown Raleigh
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:00:02 -0500

What they don't know won't hurt them.

Everything thinks once you go IPv6 you don't have V4 at the same time.

IT'S CALLED DUAL STACKS PEOPLE!!

Yeah, I'm still in.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com> wrote:
That's all fine and good, but the RFP I got states the following:

"Solutions implementing IPv6 will not be considered."

Are you still in, Greg?

Mark

Greg Brown wrote:
> I'm in.
>
> God knows I've done high-powered public Wi-Fi complete with IPv6 goodness.
>
> Greg

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/