internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] cable a la carte in wake county?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tom Karches" <tkarches AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] cable a la carte in wake county?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:50:24 -0400

They do not. I ask them about this often. All I want is Comedy Central
and Cartoon Network.

I don't believe that there are any US carriers that sell ala carte cable.

The only way I know of to get ala carte cable is with a C-band (8 foot
diameter) dish. Often referred to as a BUD or Big Ugly Dish.

--tom