internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] cable a la carte in wake county?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Esther Lumsdon" <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] cable a la carte in wake county?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:21:22 -0400

drat!
The only channel I _need_ is versus, for Le Tour coverage.
History and Comedy Central are nice, but I won't have a lot of time to
watch other stuff for 3 weeks.
Versus has a fairly exclusive deal. The usual websites (cycling.tv and
velonews.tv) do not have much video content on their websites. I
really am addicted to having 2-3 hours of coverage to watch every day.

Maybe I can train the neighborhood rabbits to attack that sweet gum tree :-)
Thanks,
Esther

--
----