internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] cable a la carte in wake county?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] cable a la carte in wake county?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:10:09 -0400

On Hulu, I've been catching up with this season's episodes of one of my favorite truly unique shows from FX, "The Riches" and I don't mind the commercials. They're 15 or 30 seconds each and I just kill the sound. I don't mind it because it's not like the show gets stopped for 3 minutes of network and local commercials during each break.

Susan

The Green Gifting Campaign

~a public service campaign
for earth friendly gift giving~