internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Canister Vacuum

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Canister Vacuum
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:34:26 -0400

I don't have any experience with their canister models, but we've been very pleased with our upright Dyson. It completely lived up to the hype. Better suction that doesn't diminish. The upright has worked well on our wood floors and carpets.

My sister had bought one and raved about how great it was. After we brought ours home we vacuumed using our old machine with a new bag and then went over the same area with the Dyson. It picked up ton of dirt the old one had missed.

A little expensive, but it's a nice machine. And no bags to buy. They do make a canister version.

--rt