internetworkers - [internetworkers] Canister Vacuum

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: davidbr AT davidbr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Canister Vacuum
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:42:44 -0700

All:

I am looking for a canister vacuum to use on wood floors.

The selection of canister vacuums is not good these days and a regular vacuum
does not get close to the corners so I have to vacuum the edges a second time
with an attachment.

What I am looking for is powerful, small and does not break often. New or
used is not an issue. Sears had a canister vacuum that I thought fits the
bill however reviews show the hose and all the attachments needing replaced
in the first year.

A great used vacuum store was at the state fair grounds however they seem to
have moved.

Any suggestions on a vacuum or a place to get a powerful small one ?

Thank you

Dave

davidbr AT davidbr.com