internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Canister Vacuum

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tarus Balog <tarus AT opennms.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Canister Vacuum
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:58:07 -0400

On Apr 21, 2008, at 4:34 PM, Ron Thigpen wrote:

My sister had bought one and raved about how great it was. After we
brought ours home we vacuumed using our old machine with a new bag and
then went over the same area with the Dyson. It picked up ton of dirt
the old one had missed.

Do all geeks do this? We did the same thing when we bought our Dyson. Same result. And this replaced a whole house vacuum (I wrote to them a year ago about a whole house model and they responded that they can't comment on such things).

I also got to use the AirBlade at an airport recently. Truly the best hand dryer out there.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer Main: +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc. Fax: +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus AT opennms.org URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481 512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C