internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:44:28 -0400

On 5/31/06, Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com> wrote:
Hey Tanner,
Can you search Thunderbird emails from spotlight?

I'm on Entourage but I'm not too happy with it. I was thinking of switching
to Thunderbird.

No, that's another thing Thunderbird doesn't integrate with. :-(
I still haven't made use of Spotlight, though, but I've only been
on Tiger for a couple of months. (I waited until I thought it was stable
to upgrade my old G3 600Mhz iBook.)

Hmm... sounds like there's an opening here for a mozilla mail
client along the lines of Camino....

Cheers,
Tanner
--